Aug 19, 2020
Integrating HappyFox BI with Wrike is quick and easy. In this article, let's go over the steps:
- Log in to your HappyFox BI account. Note: you need to have relevant permissions to integrate 3rd party apps. Please check with your account administrator for more information.
- Click the "Atom" icon on the top bar to open the integrations page.
- Go to Wrike integration from the left navigation bar. Click the "Add Wrike Account" button to get started with the integration. Note: You can integrate multiple Wrike accounts with HappyFox BI.
- In the subsequent screen, you'll be asked to navigate log in to Wrike. After logging in, click "Accept" to grant HappyFox BI access to Wrike's data. Note: You must be on Wrike's enterprise plan with the permission " Export Account data " and "Generate User Activity Reports" enabled.
- Voila! You have successfully integrated HappyFox BI with Wrike 🎉.
Please visit the Data sources page to know more about the different data sets and their types.
For more information about how to use HappyFox BI, please refer to the articles present in the Working with Data section.