Smart Rules help automate actions to take care of repetitive tasks.
To add a Smart Rule,
1. Login to your account and navigate to Smart Rules under the Manage Tab.
2. Click Add New Smart Rule or the New Smart Rule button
3. Provide a name and a description for the smart rule
4. Choose the appropriate work schedule, if required only.
5. Specify the conditions for the smart rule to act upon and the action that has to be performed when the specified condition arises.
The smart rule shown below changes priority to critical in case a customer message is not responded for 20 minutes.
You can associate the smart rule with relevant categories. Click “Save Settings” to confirm and see the smart rule in action.
Please note that the Smart Rule would only apply to tickets that come in after the smart rule was created/edited, and would not apply to the existing tickets unless an update is added to them.