The Custom CSS and HTML/JS Editor allows the HappyFox administrator to customize the Support Center. Custom CSS and HTML/JS gives you the power to make your own design and modify your support page to fit your needs.
The CSS Editor can be found under Manage >> General >> Support Center Settings.
The CSS and JS Editor can be used to make the following changes and more:
- Font properties
- Change Labels names and Styles
- Support Center main search header texture, header colour and gradients.
- Navigation bar header colour, navigation bar font,
- Logo size
- Border colours for headings, border size
- Replace the existing white background with custom colours, textures, background image.
- Change footer color.
- Change font settings for article pages,
- Hover colors, hover effects