By default, HappyFox Reports compute data taking into account the entire day for calculation of first response time, average response time etc.
To calculate the ticket resolution time, accounting only Business Hours, follow the below steps:
8. Important Note: When you export the report, the date/time stamps are based on the timezone settings of the staff. This being the case, please ensure the work schedule Start Time and End time are based on the same time zone settings.
9. Now go to the first cell in column "Time to close in Business Hours" (cell V2) and insert the below formula
Where U is "Last Closed at" column and N is "Created At".
10. Now auto fill/copy & paste the formula to all the rows of column.
11. Navigate to Format >> Number >> More Formats >> Custom Number Format with the custom format as [h]:mm as shown in the screenshot below.
12. Now, you can see column V filled with "Time to closure in business hours" for all the closed tickets (tickets with Last Closed At column filled).